Yandina Historic House Historical Displays
Fred Fink’s research into the history of the Sunshine Coast has left a valuable legacy. He was part of the Committee to form the Yandina and District Historical Society Inc. in 1997.
His work is available for research at Yandina Historic House. His wife Dulcie is our current Patron.
The organ (see the first photo in the gallery above) was donated to the Yandina Historical Society in 2012 by the Freemasons who purchased it in 1926 when the old Ninderry Mission Church was dismantled.
The church, built in the 1890s, was non-denominational and served the Ninderry community. Some of the timber from the building was recycled as a shelter shed on Mount Ninderry.
The following two books are available from Yandina Historic House as well as e-books here.